You may already know it, but INSA has a very active association life, there are more than 130 associations on campus. Hundreds of people who work all year round to exercise their passion and/or organize events.
If you are interested in a sports association, I invite you to click here to get informed!
But if you don’t feel like doing sports, don’t worry, you can always find your happiness somewhere else:
- Photo, video: Graines d’Images, La mouette
- Arts: Les Lézarts
- Music: KLS, the Band’ass
- Algorithmics: Cod’insa
- Writing, reading: L’insatiable (the INSA newspaper), the manga club
- Eventing: 24h of INSA, Bal, Gala
And these are just a few examples! You can find a guide listing all of them when you arrive on campus and there will also be a presentation of the associations at the INSA restaurant on a Thursday afternoon.
If you’re impatient, don’t hesitate to check out this link where you can browse through all the associations according to your criterias.
If you like to go out and party, don’t worry! You’ll discover soon enough our beautiful student bar: the K-Fet! The perfect place to take your mind off your failed IE.
It’s right next to the MdE where the BdE is but don’t worry, you can’t miss it!
Speaking of the Student Office (BdE), it’s also a place where you can get involved if you want to. If you’re not sure what it does, let me enlighten you.
The BdE is divided into several parts, concerning services, we have :
– La COOP, our student grocery store where you can buy your supplies and food right on campus, and at pretty low prices (VA card mandatory).
– The sale of laundry tokens and the rental of various devices (crêpes, raclette)
You can find more informations by clicking on this link.